I’ve been working on prototypes since around spring this year.
There’s been quite a lot of homework to do, so I’ve been taking things one step at a time. Some ideas are still only taking shape in my head, while others are already getting very close to being finished.
There are quite a few things I’d love to bring to life sometime around fall 2027.
Before I can actually put something up for sale, though, there’s still a lot to do. I need to wear each piece for a while, wash it, see how it behaves, and keep testing and adjusting things along the way.
The pieces that are getting close to finished are actually things I’ve wanted for myself for a long time. I just never found anything on the market that felt quite right.
So I’m quietly working on the things I wished existed.
I have a feeling that people who love fashion and care about the little details might enjoy them, too.
For me, there’s really no such thing as “good enough.”
I wish I could sometimes say, “Well, this is probably fine,” and move on. But I just can’t seem to do that.
There’s always a very specific image in my head first — a certain kind of fashion, a certain way of styling something. And once that image is there, I can’t compromise on the materials, the design, or even the smallest details of the knit.
Maybe that’s why these things take me so long.
I also feel that many of the people who pick up my pieces are the kind of people who genuinely love fashion and have their own particular sense of style.
Being able to help you have a little more fun with getting dressed, and to add something special to the way you express yourself, is what I enjoy most.
今年は春ごろからずっと試作をしている。
宿題がたくさんあって、一つずつ進めていて
まだまだ脳内試作の段階のものあったり、
ほぼ仕上がっているものも。
来秋にはたくさんリリースできるかもしれない。
販売するにはしばらく身に付けたり、洗濯してみたり、と
やることが多い。
ほぼ完成に近いものは以前から自分が欲しくて、
市販のものでは納得のいくものがなかった。
お洒落さんたちがきっと喜んでくれるんじゃないかな、
と思っている。
私の場合、「ま、いっか」が、無い。
このくらいでいいか、なんてことが言えたらいいのだけど。
頭の中にこれこれこういうファッションで、
こういうスタイリングで、ということが真っ先にあるので
素材もデザインも、編み目も妥協できない。
手に取ってくださるお客さまもおしゃれが好きなこだわり派の方達が
多いような気がする。
皆さんのおしゃれのお手伝いが私の楽しみなのである。
コメント
コメントを投稿